- Judgment date: 2011-07-26
- Communication date: 2020-09-28
- Application number(s): 25142/19
- Country: RUS
- Relevant ECHR article(s): 5, 5-3, 5-4, 6, 6-1, 8, 8-1, P1-1, P1-1-2
Violation of Art. 6-1
- Result: Violation SEE FINAL JUDGMENT
- Probability: 0.694685
- Prediction: Violation
Communication text used for prediction
25142/19 and 63112/19Vadim Albertovich DENIYEV against Russiaand Andrey Valeryevich ZUYEV against Russialodged on 28 April 2019 and 28 November 2019 respectively The applicants in the two cases are lawyers admitted to the Bar.
Their applications concern the search of their working places located in a law office.
The first application also concerns reasonable suspicion and relevant and sufficient grounds for the applicant’s pre-trial detention.
The first application also contains the issue of protracted examination (about three months) of the applicant’s appeal against a court order extending his detention.