- Judgment date: 2022-10-13
- Communication date: 2018-12-18
- Application number(s): 30879/17
- Country: CZE
- Relevant ECHR article(s): 8, 8-1
No violation of Article 8 - Right to respect for private and family life (Article 8-1 - Respect for family life)
- Result: No violation SEE FINAL JUDGMENT
- Probability: 0.724278
- Prediction: No violation
Communication text used for prediction
The first applicant, Ms Lena Jasmína Hýbková, is the mother of the second applicant, Michael Gabriel Hýbek, and the third applicant, Matyas Gabriel Hýbek.
The application concerns an alleged violation of their right to respect for family life on account of their forced and unnecessarily long separation (Article 8 of the Convention).