I incorrectly predicted that there's no violation of human rights in NIKISHIN v. RUSSIA.
- Judgment date: 2010-11-04
- Communication date: 2019-09-25
- Application number(s): 71770/17
- Country: RUS
- Relevant ECHR article(s): 6, 6-1, 6-3-b, 6-3-c, 6-3-d
Violation of Art. 6-1
- Result: Violation SEE FINAL JUDGMENT
- Probability: 0.778727
- Prediction: No violation
In line with the court's judgment
In opposition to the court's judgmentDarker color: higher probability
: In line with the court's judgment
: In opposition to the court's judgment
Communication text used for prediction
The Subject matter of the case and Questions to the parties is available in HUDOC.
QUESTION As regards the Saratov Regional Court’s refusal to obtain the attendance of witnesses R., G., and K. on the applicant’s behalf, have the guarantees of the fair trial set out in Article 6 §§ 1 and 3 (d) of the Convention been respected?